Here you can find a list of charities that are part of our Refer a Friend Scheme. Speak to your planner and let them know the charity you would like to nominate when you refer a friend.
In these Terms and Conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
"1825" means 1825 Financial Planning Limited;
"Charity" means one of the charities listed below
"Referral" means the point whereby the Referred Person becomes a new client of 1825 or any of its subsidiaries or subsidiary undertakings;
"Referred Person" means the person referred to 1825 by the Referrer; and
"Referrer" means an existing customer of 1825 who refers the Referred Person to 1825.
The following terms and conditions apply and are deemed to be accepted by anyone participating in the Refer a Friend scheme.
1. The Refer a Friend Scheme will operate as detailed on the brochure sent to existing Freedom and Focus clients of 1825.2.
2. The Refer a Friend Scheme is open and available to Freedom and Focus clients of 1825.
3. 1825 reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the Refer a Friend Scheme at any time without notice.
4. 1825 shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from entering the Refer a Friend Scheme.
5. The payment of £100 will be paid by cheque or bank transfer to the chosen charity organisation.
If you have any questions about our terms, please contact us or ask your 1825 Financial Planner.